Thursday, June 9, 2011

There Is Magic All Around You

A week ago I turned Twenty years old! For quite awhile now I have promised myself I would buy a sewing machine and learn to sew. Here's my birthday present to myself! I'm excited, Knowing how to sew opens up so many doors in design and makes it much easier to make things the way YOU want them to look!

I love this fixture, Very 70's but it has great shape. Imagine the color scheme changed up a bit.
The best designers of all and always an inspiration. ANTS!
Just plain creepy.

Favorite inspiration of the day. This building makes me want to sit down and watch "Broadcast" I could base a whole look off of this building, seriously.

Looks pretty slummy at the moment but I LOVED this piece of property. Imagine a tropical row-house kinda feel. Not tropical colors but plants of course. Center staircase and the balcony would make this place pop. SO much potential!
Another view, I love how it's connected to two buildings, probably an afterthought.

No comments:

Post a Comment