Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bedroom renovation inspirations

I'm so excited to be starting the renovation of my bedroom tomorrow, something I have been looking forward to for quite sometime now.  The past few months of spring have been spent working at a landscape nursery and outside when I get home! It's getting so hot here(already) it's time to move inside and create a cool escape! At the moment I would describe the room as a pale/dusty pink with white trim and alot of unrealized potential. Did I mention that it hasn't been painted in nearly 15 years? Only one way to describe it, Dingy.

The room I have in mind is something out of a dream, Imagine waking up in an all white room, white curtains gently blowing and windchimes hung outside of your window. An old painted iron headboard, a bookcase and a very comfortable chair for reading. I don't want to reveal too much but I will say there are a few tricks up my sleeve to keep this stark white room from feeling boring or cliche.(Think masculine glamour) It seems we all love white bedrooms! 

A few inspirations I have collected over the past few months:

No comments:

Post a Comment